Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Battle with the Cockroach

Cockroaches aren't very scary when you don't have to touch it or go near it. But it is damn frightening when it appears in your room or somewhere in your house, and it is YOU who had to do something about it.

This morning after shower, I went into my room. And I saw a cockroach bigger than the size of my thumb at my bed head, on the wall.

And I went "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT"

Because I was alone in the whole house, meaning I have to do something about it, and fast, or else who knows where will it go.

Luckily my bed was just a mattress, so I quickly drag the mattress away.

Then I started to freak out thinking what should I do next.

Option 1: Don't care, leave it there. No, it's not a good choice.

Option 2: Use something to smash it. No, it's super disgusting to clear up whats left.

Option 3: Use a tissue paper and grab it. NOOOOOOO
OOOOOO!!

I was about to call my dad back from the office when I thought of option 4, use a container to cover it, so that it won't go anywhere, and wait for my dad to come back at 6.

After I got the container, I had to wait for it to move down the wall to the floor so that I can cover it nicely without any error.

And so I waited.

At last, it came down. And I started to get nervous.

I waited for the right moment to take action, because I cannot afford any mistake. Who knows what will the cockroach do if I accidentally touch it before I cover it.

And the time has come!! I closed the container hard on the cockroach, but I MISSED!!!!!!

THE CONTAINER TOUCHED THE COCKROACH AND IT RAN AWAY!!!

I was yelling and screaming while trying to catch it. Because it's moving so fast.

Then at last, I succeeded.

You can't imagine how frightening it was.

Here is the prove:

No comments: